We are on the lookout for a passionate, talented and experienced Graphic Designer to join our team…
The successful applicant will become responsible for the design of new brands, brochures, websites, full marketing campaigns, social media, digital advertising, interactive PDFs and other challenges set by our clients.
We expect you to present a good portfolio, have previous agency experience and have the aspiration to expand and grow. This is a full-time, office based position.
- Be inventive - produce stunning creative work that meets the brief.
- Keep up to date/ahead of creative/digital trends, services and innovations.
- Work as part of a team but also able to think and work independently.
- Ability to problem solve, in a refreshingly original way.
- Enthusiasm and confidence.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Must like dogs.
Experience in creative software including; Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop is essential.
An understanding or interest in Adobe After Effects, Premier and web design and development would be advantageous.
Salary is dependent on experience.
If you’re still reading this and think, this is me, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please submit your CV and portfolio featuring your finest work to [email protected]
Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. If selected to attend the second interview phase you will be asked to do a one-day trial day as a final interview stage.